Sunday, May 25, 2008

Up for Auction!

So, I started my ebaying adventures today! I posted nine awesome vintage items up, although it took quite some time because of a tornado warning. Oh, Kansas! Here's some photos of what's up for auction at Solid Gold Vintage! Click if you like what you see and want to try your hand at being the highest bidder! The only thing that isn't actually up for grabs right this moment is the pair of light brown 1950's high waisted shorts. But they will be up this week! Thus far I have: high waisted acid wash cut offs, floral print hooded vest, tshirt dress, paint-stroke print mini dress, double breasted multi-colored dress, cropped leather jacket, tribal/plaid button up shirt, high waisted teal pencil skirt, and a bright red shrunken blazer with the cutest anchor buttons. All one of a kind vintage!

A little PS: The knee-high gladiators in the fifth picture are new to my shoe collection. And let me tell you, it's definitely love!

Keep on the lookout for more additions to Solid Gold Vintage...I'll always keep you posted with photos and more!








5 comments:

Merily said...

#1 and #4 are just amazing. I love the first shirt.

Human Racing said...

I really like the stripe dress. too bad it wasn't my size though.

Wendy said...

You have some really amazing stuff. I haven't been able to find any good vintage lately.

FASHION CHALET said...

Love the colorful dress!! :)

Sam said...

the stripe dress is really cute! and i spy the gladiators. ahh, they look great, can't wait to get mine.