Sunday, May 4, 2008

Still Fighting It

Four day week this week, then finals week.  I plan on studying manic amounts in hopes of maintaining the 4.0, but we'll see what happens! I also need to memorize a monologue for an audition Saturday...ahhh. That said, expect no spectacular posts until after May the 16th.  I'm infinitely sorry because I wish I had the time to take photos and put up outfit posts nearly every day or at least give you guys something, but I just don't have it right now.  I managed to get sick this weekend, so I am allowing myself to post this to keep my sanity before delving back into homework.  I spent this evening helping Calvin Yordy, up and coming rock band, style their wardrobe for their upcoming album's photo shoot. If you're into rock and roll (and who isn't), check them out!   

I was tagged by Sam of The Wandering Alchemist recently and I'm following through again yet again on the being tagged business.  
5 Things found in my bag: I have a lot of bags?  But I guess I'll stick with the contents of my trusty  Marc by Marc bookbag? Russian work book, Russian text book, Lolita (the novel), Carmex tube, and my iPod (Edie).   
5 Things found in my purse: There's a lot of stuff in all of my purses, but in my most used Marc by Marc bag is - giant green heart shaped cocktail ring, Carmex, MAC pressed powder, OPI Russian Navy polish, and a ticket from when I saw Young Frankenstein the Musical
5 Favourite things in my room: I guess I'll do my dorm since I can see what's in it... vintage album covers, vintage TV trays with creepy clowns, 'God Bless Our Trailer' plaque, anything from my boyfriend, photographs.
5 Things I always wanted to do: Write something significant, drive across the country, own my own apartment in New York, visit Russia, graduate from college. 
5 Things I am currently into: rompers, drinking orange juice, Lolita, apartment hunting, and organic toaster pastries.  
 5 impressions of the person that tagged you: she is fantastically stylish, adorable, creative, articulate, and sweet! 

By the bye, this summer I am thinking of doing an ebay store!  My mom, aunt, and uncle have all been successful vintage sellers on ebay for years now, so I have plenty of help with logistics.  I just want to know what my stylish readers would like to see in it!  It would be less collectible/expensive vintage, and more trend driven, but beautiful, vintage finds from the 60's to the 80's.  I plan on starting by cleaning out my own closet first, but I promise I won't be selling any chain store clothing...all vintage! Please let me know...it would be a great thing to pursue-- provided I survive the next couple of weeks.  

3 comments:

Riley said...

ah hope this couple of weeks go well!
think about joining my forum: www.styledaisy.proboards85.com

Anonymous said...

oooh I'm addicted to carmex...pretty sure there's some secret ingredient in there.
that's so impressive that you speak Russian!

Romany said...

ooh it's all happening now - everyone's taking some time to study for exams (hey, I'm not excluding myself from this. Lol)...THe blogging world is being turned upside down! Lol sorry, I'm being incredibly dramatic.

Anyway. Good luck on all your school work, don't worry about the blog, what you've left us and all before it shall sustain us until after the 16th. :)

Romany
xx