Tuesday, March 25, 2008

1,000 Words

The fantastic news is: I finally got a digital camera.  I know, you're probably all questioning yourselves as to whether I have spent some of my existence under a sizable rock.  I have to ask you all something, though.  While many blogs on my link list, whom I love, post their own outfits, is that something you'd dig seeing here?  I know a lot of people find inspiration in photographs of ensembles, including myself, so let me know.  I'll wait to hear back from some of you before my next post!  

 Sarcoxie, Missouri- Blouse, vintage; Cut offs, once H&M jeans; tights, bloch; moccasins, minnetonka.                                                   

10 comments:

Human Racing said...

Yes, I'm familiar with your blog! It's great. Oh, and I would love to see more outfit posts. The one you just showed looks great.

I'd love to trade links if you're up for it.

Secretista said...

Yayyy camera!

Miss Chaos said...

I definitely think you should do more outfit posts.

Wendy said...

I love seeing each individual's personal style so please do outfit posts!

Monika said...

that's a great photo!

Caroline said...

so cute! perfect for a casual day.

sridevi said...

Yes, continue posting outfits! I love seeing other people's outfits. And i love your blouse.

Sammie said...

congrats on getting a digital camera! i think yo should continue to post more oufits, the one in this post is great.

Sam said...

really cute!
love the picture!

btw- i linked you

Romany said...

If it makes you feel good then why not share it with others? :)
I think it's a good idea as long as you don't apologise for everything you wear (some blogs do, and it can get a tad tedious) - wear it with pride!
Romany
xx