Friday, March 28, 2008

Day Tripper


Beautiful Fridays may just be life savers.  What started out as a chilly, fog blanketed Friday morning ended up being a sun-soaked yet cool Friday afternoon.  My boyfriend and I hopped on a downtown bus to mingle around the shops, which was a fantastic way to start the weekend!  It's nice to watch the bright sidewalks fill with people from behind a nice pair of shades.  Or perhaps shades are more of a necessity for my boyfriend who makes some ridiculous faces while sporting the vintage aviators I got for him at the DAV.



Tortoise wayfarer-shaped sunglasses, blue blazer with gold buttons, leather patchwork purse, steer printed maroon shirt,  all vintage; denim skirt, made by myself from a pair of mom's 1992 lucky brand jeans; moccasin booties, Minnetonka

Now if only the grass could turn a little greener and my wallet could become a little fatter (in hopes of purchasing much more for spring and summer...sigh), life would be even more exquisite than it is right now, on the cusp of Friday evening.  

10 comments:

biancaaa said...

I really liked the way you made a typical denim mini look more original. I love the booties!

Romany said...

Oh I've linked your blog to my favourites, by the way - I thought we could maybe do an exchange? :)
Romany
xx

Linda said...

I must say that your denim mini was very nicely done. I usually hate seeing them completely.

Wendy said...

I want those moccasin booties!

sridevi said...

I love the booties!!

Sammie said...

you're a choir nerd? yeay!

i like the outfit & the boyfriend is adoreable.

kelsea said...

love this post. i really want some booties like that, and it sounds like u had an awesome friday.

Andy said...

You look great ;)

Louise said...

i really like your posts :) we're kind of in the same situation: journalism students who'd rather write about fashion than anything else, stuck at school. ah well. anyhoo, would you like to exchange links?

Caroline said...

yuummy blazerr