Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Won't You Be My Neighbor?


I have always had a soft spot for Mr. Rogers.  Who else puts on a cardigan and changes their shoes upon entering their own home?  Having worn cardigans from the mens' section for several years now, I have always thought fondly of him as I slipped one on to shield myself from a wind chill.  Since today was incredibly windy and strangely cold (and I was feeling really lazy and had to spend most of time studying for a test and not choosing an outfit!), I decided to channel the neighborhood man and wear my oversized butter-yellow men's cardigan.  Paired with a super simple v-neck, my standard grey skinny denim, high-heeled oxfords, and my favorite vintage ring, it made for a decent cold/dismal/Wednesday/I-have-a-test-today outfit! Please excuse the boring outfit, boring post, and horrible dorm lighting!  

Cardigan, vintage; v-neck top, H&M; jeans, Cheap Monday;Oxfords, Made by Elves; Ring, Vintage

8 comments:

T said...

mr rodgers had a fierce style lol
love those oxfords

biancaaa said...

cute outfit!!! sweet shoes, and mr.rogers is forever a style icon. I loved when he changes from his suit jacket to cardigan in like every episode!

biancaaa said...

you are right! We must link!! I will get right on it.

Secretista said...

I'm stealing those shoes. Thanks.

ElPato said...

yes oxfords

Wendy said...

Those shoes are really awesome. How high are the heels?

Romany said...

See it's a lot of fun to do outfit posts! :) You've got great style, by the way - love the skinny jeans.
Keep it up. ;)
Romany
xx

Andy said...

Simple but supercute. omg, i LOVE those oxfords. gorgeous.