Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Broken

I know I've already neglected to post for far too long, and now I am announcing yet another hiatus. As it is Spring Break, I am going out of town. If I have some brilliant stroke of genius while in the Ozarks, and internet access, then I may just surprise you all with a post! Until then, I'll leave you with some photos I took the other day with my spectacular cousin as the model. All clothing with the exception of purple headband, heart necklace and black patent platforms are mine. Excuse the poor quality of the scans!

Day: Tuedsay, March 19th, 2008
Location: Verdi, KS
Styled by: Myself
Modeled by: Ashley


Coral Lace Dress, printed Scarf, and flower brooch: Vintage; heart necklace: model's own



Yellow Gingham Blouse: Vintage



Deer print scarf, Bowling Ball shirt, leather belt with tooled butterflies, button up skirt with flower print: Vintage, patent peep toe platforms: Target
Pink slip with chiffon overlay, floral printed babydoll blouse (worn under), and brown tweed blazer: Vintage; Ballet slippers: Capezio
Tuxedo shirt, mirrored sunglasses, floral print blouse: Vintage; Purple tights and black patent platforms: Target

Mirrored sunglasses, sheer printed blouse, black knit skirt, and white belt: Vintage; braided headband: Urban Outfitters; flat ankle boots: Steve Madden

Happy Spring Break to all!

10 comments:

maverickandlove said...

i love the photographs they all look like theyre straight out of a magazine! and i love the outfits and how they were put together! great post :)

sridevi said...

Thank you :) My cramps are (mostly) gone, yay. I love the last outfit/picture. The blouse is gorgeous.

Romany said...

Wow I really like the red dress in the first pic - it's so vintage 50s looking!
Have a nice Spring Break!! :)
Romany
xx

lee jones said...

cute outfits. the one's by the pool are my favourites.

Ada [The Duchess] said...

Gorgeous outfits...I think we have similar taste in clothes.

Wendy said...

Awesome styling and photography!

NocturnalStyle said...

Lovely pictures! They look straight out of a magazine! Would you like to link blogs?

aindrea said...

love the photographs! especially the second to last one!

would you like to link blogs?

x

maverickandlove said...

thanks for your comment!

Bojana said...

Ooooh good job!!! The photos are amazing, seriously!! They look really good, plus the styling is way cool.