Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bathing Suits and Cowboy Boots.

My mom could not dress me. Well, she would attempt to, at which point I would apparently remove said clothing and put on whatever I wanted. And I would change outfits multiple times a day. It still pretty much holds true, actually. I'll put something on for awhile, get sick of it, change again. Maybe that's why my outfit posts on here are so sparse...I never stay in one ensemble long enough! I was looking through some pictures my mom had scanned, and came across these choice fashion moments. I guess I believed that bathing suits could serve as outer wear once paired with tights? Also included (just because) is a great shot of my dad circa I don't know when donning a white suit and strange mustache. It's all about class in my family.


I really need those sunglasses.
I should consider reviving the navy tights sometime.
Interesting choice of hat...and I am definitely rocking the off the shoulder look. Nice!
What a bad ass.

9 comments:

karla deras said...

when i was little i would totally run around the house in bathing suits... even in freakin winter. how lame.. anyways, LINKED YOU!

Ashleigh said...

so, I think its time I admit,....I too used to think that swimwear served as street wear....when paired with tutus...man, it totally worked! haha....and the tights and shorts...everyone was rocking those!

Sharon S said...

You look ever so cute! Hope your ebay selling is doing well-I see you love vintage too!! would you like to swap links?

Human Racing said...

wow you were too cool as little kid.

1234 said...

aww those pics are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

aww you were always a stylish girl

Fashion Is Poison said...

haha how cute

Wendy said...

Oh wow, you were an amazing child! I love the sailor look. And your dad is so slick.

Sam said...

aww you are too cute!! i love those star sunglasses.

and my heart ones are from forever21.