Monday, June 9, 2008

Vintage clothing needs good home!

So, some things are back up for grabs at Solid Gold Vintage in the land of ebay! Not to my surprise, many of the last batch didn't sell and are back up! So if there was anything from the last round of vintage you wanted to nab but didn't, check to see if it's returned! Now for the new stuff! I may edit this post to include more depending on how my night goes...I have a few more dresses and shoes, though. Head to Solid Gold Vintage immediately if not sooner!








8 comments:

Mary said...

The first dress is fantastic.
I love it so much.
I will come back on Wednesday after my paycheque has been wasted on food and place my bid!

Human Racing said...

Ah! none of it is my size you have some really good stuff. I especially like the first dress.

zaiii said...

woww i love the first dress!!

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

LOVE your hair stle and the dresses are all so pretty!

moin said...

i love hte first 3 dresses

FASHION CHALET said...

aw, thanks for the comment :)
you have cute stuff for sale too

Unknown said...

your clothes are amazing!

qwkjdn said...

Really great stuff!