Monday, June 30, 2008

Sites to love

So, this is a random late-night post. I'm bored. I feel the need to share my love of a couple of sites with you at this very moment because waiting until morning just will not do. Especially because I will probably oversleep, and probably not by accident but just out of absolute anger about how my morning will be spent: In biology class. Science is not my forte. At all. So, anyways...how much do I love Missbehave?!

Quite a lot. Their daily blog gets me through the occasional bout with boredom while at work. Just when I thought there was not a fashion publication out there as random as I am, I was happily proved wrong. I only bought my first issue this month, and read it for the first time in May, but I am going to pay for a subscription! There isn't a Borders for an hour and a half away from my house, hence why I've been deprived. Any magazine that includes Dairy Queen, Aerobics, and advises you to deep fry everything all on their front cover gets a thumbs up from me.

Also, all Midwesterners should be super excited to check out The Midwasteland
Actually, everyone should be excited! It has a new look, and it's flyer than ever. Street style, features on fashion and culture written by contributers from all over the midwest, and (coming soon!) a regular blog. Check it out immediately if not sooner.

Now that I'm done rambling, I will continue to pick off chipping nail polish, ponder showering, and fighting with myself about how it's probably too late to eat but how I'm a little too hungry to care about that. I'm so inquisitive!

2 comments:

Human Racing said...

That missbehave sight was pretty awesome. I just finished my own late night boredom post too. haha.

Mary said...

I love reading your rambles... they're very relatabale / hillarious. enjoy picking your nail polish!